No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That looks awesome. Dude has range. fuck.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-NOp5ROn1HE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuck. Yeah. \m/

Comment

• THE DIRT looks pretty fun.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Holy shit how many musical biopics are they going to be shoving down our throats the next few years, and how long until we're getting down to like.. Fuckin Magnets, How do They Work? The Untold Story of ICP
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Listen, if any band warrants a biopic it's fucking Motley Crue as done by Jeff Tremaine.

And I'd be 100% behind an ICP biopic. That shit would be the 8 Mile that outcasts deserve.

Comment

• Plus, it's the movie that spawned a massive STD outbreak on set.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• AHHAHSAHAHAH. YES.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ihhSmk4sXE8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• hype hype hype

Comment

• so Chris Hemsworth is set to play Hulk Hogan in a new biopic.

Hmmmmms.

Comment

• Sweet!
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            so Chris Hemsworth is set to play Hulk Hogan in a new biopic.

Hmmmmms.
                            HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, fuck Hulk Hogan.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want a Mankind movie.

Comment

• I want a Macho Man movie.

Or maybe Bret. He's had a fucked life.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X