Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Is it $150 or $150 per person?
    I believe it is $150 for the group and includes some bundle of food.

Comment

• from what I read it's 150 for the theater and then like you have to spend another 100+ on food.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For a group of 6 that's pretty much the average cost anyway
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• $100 in food at the Drafthouse is EASY to hit. Sarah and I hit like $70-80 if we have a drink plus tip every time we go. Which sucks, because their homogenized menu blows and their promise years ago to bring back menus for every individual location never happened.

Comment

• Yeah ill just watch movies at home and make my own food and get stoned.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Yeah ill just watch movies at home and make my own food and get stoned.
              After doing on demand for a few movies for $20 and then just getting takeout for way less than grabbing grub after a movie, I don't think we go to many movies on the other side of this.

Comment

• Yeah, I'd be bummed if I was younger but I haven't enjoyed going to the movies in a long time. This just seals it.

Comment

• So they're making a direct sequel to the original Texas Chainsaw flick. Ok.

I wish we would have gotten a true sequel to the second one. Leatherface sucks. Choptop is the best.

This is a confusing fucking series now with its different timelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    So they're making a direct sequel to the original Texas Chainsaw flick. Ok.
                    If anything, we need MORE erasure and propping up of absolutely bankrupt concepts.

There are not enough duplicates. We need to make sure the tape wears out and all that is left is a screen of snow creatively speaking.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I say welcome back the days of rip off boot leg versions like Alabama Weed-Wacker Bloodletting or some other goofy concept.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gotta admit, I'm kind of in the mood for some cheap horror flicks, Josh. Been far too long since I indulged.

Comment

• I mean at least 70% of the time they're complete trash but that other 30%, that's where the magic lies.

Comment

• that opening shot is neat and brutal but I don't think this needed a reboot. Even if crazy guy from Cabin in the Woods and The Band Played On dude is in it.

Comment

• I want Saint Maude and Promising Young Woman to hit streaming already. And Green Knight.

Comment

• Just watched the Coming to America trailer. It looks...um....not good. Maybe I’m alone here, but I’ll be passing on this one until it’s streaming free somewhere.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X