Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
    YES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
      Anyone got a gif of someone doing the bored jerk-off motion? Cause that’s how I feel about the new Dumbo and really, most Tim Burton movies. Maybe I’m biased because I’m not a huge fan of the original, but I don’t think I could give less of a shit if I tried.
      Hahaha yeah, fuck elephants.

Especially those stupid assholes that try to fly.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6B46J7fY4PY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• new flick by the guys who did Turbo Kid. Yay.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• great poster.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I love that poster.

I didn't know about Summer of '84! Sign me up because TURBO KID is great.

Comment

• Turbo Kid IS great.

Comment

• sound like SICARIO 2 is awesome:
                    http://www.slashfilm.com/sicario-day...z/#more-491297
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was supposed to see it today and they showed us Uncle Drew. Fucking Lionsgate.

Now, a full day of having to do tech bitch work.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        So fucking good, simple but fucking good.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cPNVNqn4T9I" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I'm in.

Comment

• new set photos from the new Terminator flick.

Linda Hamilton looks like a badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                new set photos from the new Terminator flick.

Linda Hamilton looks like a badass.

Wait, this is really happening? So they're going the Halloween route and just ignoring everything after T2 now?

To quote the famous Dr Sam Beckett, "Oh boy".
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X