Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khadgar is rad. Fuck yes.

Comment

• yeah, that kinda really sold me on this movie.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3VsG1xtIwSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Totally not the demo for this one but good on him for doing what the fuck he wants. Can't fault him for that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gfJVoF5ko1Y?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that looks freaking sweet.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/co-Q7eM4bGE?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In.

Comment

• That looks really interesting but I wonder if it's another one where the first person shaky cam is just an unnecessary gimmick.

ASSCREED looks pretty awesome. I'm not into the games so much but that trailer is cool.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fP2Orqg3Zf4?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yeah, this looks better and better

Comment

• Troy: I know that WARCRAFT has screened already for critics and that they're under an embargo, but is there any buzz? Any word, good or bad?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Troy: I know that WARCRAFT has screened already for critics and that they're under an embargo, but is there any buzz? Any word, good or bad?
                      MOVIE OF ALL THE YEARS

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Troy: I know that WARCRAFT has screened already for critics and that they're under an embargo, but is there any buzz? Any word, good or bad?

A strong meh.

No one hates it or likes it. They're impressed with the visuals, but find the story boring.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          A strong meh.

No one hates it or likes it. They're impressed with the visuals, but find the story boring.
                          THEY MUST FIND A LAND FOR THEIR PEOPLE TO SURVIVE, WHILE DENYING THE CORRUPTION OF MONNORATH'S BLOOD IT IS A BEAUTIFUL STORY.

Also, does King Llane die in this to set up a sequel?

Comment

• I am excited that Billy is so excited for this. I hope it doesn't suck, dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              I am excited that Billy is so excited for this. I hope it doesn't suck, dude!
                              Like that will matter? My dumbass will still see it three times.

Comment

• I better get a Zug Zug

Comment

Working...
                                X