No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• word appears to be very, very positive on INCREDIBLES 2.
    http://www.slashfilm.com/incredibles...z/#more-488692
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      word appears to be very, very positive on INCREDIBLES 2.
      http://www.slashfilm.com/incredibles...z/#more-488692

That's good. Disney and Bird spent most of the year butting heads on the movie, so nice to see it worked out.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• OCEAN'S 8 is also supposed to be a lot of fun. We're seeing that this weekend for sure (my wife has assured me of that).
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          OCEAN'S 8 is also supposed to be a lot of fun. We're seeing that this weekend for sure (my wife has assured me of that).

I was torn on Ocean's 8. What was good was good, but the bad was fucking awful.

That being said, I looooved the new Jurassic Park. Finally getting back into the Sci-Fi of it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I’d like to see all of those, but more than likely Incredibles will be the only one I catch in the theater. This summer is shaping up to be one of the best for movies in a long time.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yep, gonna be an expensive summer. Really looking forward to SICARIO 2 ad M:I FALLOUT too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                That being said, I looooved the new Jurassic Park. Finally getting back into the Sci-Fi of it.
                YESSSSS. I'm one of the weirdos who liked JURASSIC WORLD so this is great news.

Comment

• Troy, Hotel Artemis???
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Troy, Hotel Artemis???
                    It’s fucking great and I’m setting on a small novel about it.

Comment

Hell yeah. So excited for it. This weekend we are going to try and sneak in Hereditary. I want to try and see Upgrade Friday night too.

Comment

• Hoping to catch Upgrade as well this weekend with my brother-in-law. Possibly Solo and/or Deadpool 2 as well.

Comment

Great, the wife and I are checking it out Saturday. Good to know it's legit.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I WANT THAT NEW HALLOWEEN TRAILER. RELEASE IT NOW DAMMIT.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pal saw Halloween 2018 awhile back.

Spoiler: Legit Halloween 2018 Spoilers 
                              Myers has been confined to the authorities ever since the ending of the original (My understanding is that was got tweaked from how it ended - instead of disappearing, they in fact apprehended him).

Needless to say, he gets out... and starts stalking/killing teenagers randomly again. Laurie's not on his radar... until he runs into her... and then she has his full attention.

Speaking of Laurie, she's a Goddamn trainwreck. Life has been a mess ever since the original. Several failed marriages and even has had her daughter taken away from her by Social Services which has resulted in a rather alienated relationship with her now-grown daughter and granddaughter.

It doesn't sound that too far off H20, honestly. Not that that's a bad thing per say. There's a cool POV shot where Myers takes off several people in a row.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• not even clicking that. I know only the synopsis and I dug it. Legit can't wait.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X