No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact that Todd MacFarlane gets praised while Rob Liefeld gets shat on has never made any sense to me.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I mean, Liefeld does hog up all the credit for Deadpool. When the character didn't become the Merc With the Mouth until Joe Kelly.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        How was it not an immediate pass at "new spawn?"
        I have a soft spot for Spawn. Loved it as a kid. Would not mind a horror centric entry
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Spawn? Fuck. As much as I loved Jai White, what a horrible horrible movie.

Now, Spawn is the new Stealth.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Anyone seen/heard much about this horror flick Hereditary? Saw a commercial for the first time last night and some of those shots looked creepy AF
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Looks meh for me. Heard it was scary as fuck, but again, "critics" said Veronica was scary as fuck and it was SHITE.

Comment

• Yeah, really did not care for Veronica either, so also hesitant about the "critics" hype on this one
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Heard nothing but praise for it since it started the festival scene. Seeing it next week for sure.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fAIX12F6958" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm in because I'm that asshole that will always attempt to enjoy a TF movie. Being smaller in scale looks to be a good fit and I dig the heck outta the new Bumblebee design.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GzVzjSLHIbM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• SEWER BABIES!

Comment

• Yeah but Jurn Cerna sighting so flop confirmed.

ETA: for BumbleBee
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I’m in for LEGO awesomeness! And it comes out in February, for the double birthday!
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Lego 2 might be fun stuff.

Bumblebee... looks better than expect. Original Starscream!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X