No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U3Xy2x9NDrw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• that looks neat.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Candyman Trailer is out now
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• GIMME THAT SHIT.

Comment

• Whole movie in a trailer.

I hope this style never ends.

I save so much money this way.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Never liked Candyman and like Russ that trailer seems to show everything so unless the reviews are stellar I'm good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington
                Never liked Candyman
                I can't even with you today. FOH
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I agree with the Houstonians. Good trailer is good. Even if the trailer gives away most of it, I think we all expected most of that anyway.

Comment

• I have a Candyman action figure.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      I can't even with you today. FOH
                      Shit did nothing for me as a kid. I just remember being bored af. Could give it another chance but I have so much other shit to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Shit did nothing for me as a kid. I just remember being bored af. Could give it another chance but I have so much other shit to watch.

I really like Tony Todd, but I've got your back on this one.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          I really like Tony Todd, but I've got your back on this one.
                          Yeah, I love the dude but so bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            As a kid? Of course not. It's not a Nightmare on Friday the 13th Street where Candyman is making corny jokes every 5 min and naked teens get chopped up to Alice Cooper, it's for adults. It's a slow burn, dreamlike, haunting, a total classic.

Watch that shit again, yo.
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I just don’t care about remakes. They always operate at a loss creatively. It takes that one in a million effort on all parts of a production to really bring something new to the table.

But if we’re being honest, that just doesn’t happen anymore. It just doesn’t.

I don’t know what the hell anybody sees that is new or compelling on display here to be excited about.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I always associated Todd for NOTLD '90 more than anything else.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X