New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    At least it wasn't in my face like the lady Ghostbusters debacle.

They wanted it to be that. But, they lost that juice on Last Jedi.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• fuckin' nerds man...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        fuckin' nerds man...
        can't even hang that shit on nerds.

It's all on the kids with a cause. Does it matter? Is it relevant to the discussion at hand? Does any of this make sense? Nope, nope, nope.

I've been watching way too many YouTube videos lately, but these people set themselves up to be pigeon-holed awfully easy.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• First trailer for the new POTTER flick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEaYB4rLFQ

Didn't care for the first one all that much. I'll probably skip this one unless the reviews are great.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I loved the first one. Best potter flick in the series imo.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't know who these trash films are for anymore.

EDIT: Oh...I'm sorry Rob.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh no worries. I hated all of the other Potter flicks but had a ton of fun with this one. I loved the main idea of the movie and it wasn't filled with shitty kid actors.

Comment

• Hahaha

Just Eddie Redmayne

ONE MORE EDIT:

That might be the single most unappealing series of contemporary films. Just drab, uninspiring visually, and with the sort of plodding usually reserved for Warhol's endurance films.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-13-2018, 10:31 AM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love that guy ever since Jupiter.

Comment

• He has a pretty limited range.

I have had an aversion for his sort of acting since Black Death.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not disputing that but his range works for me cause it's so weird.

Comment

• I'll definitely agree on that point.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The real pleasure in seeing A Wrinkle in Time go down in flames is bringing Ava DuVernay's ego down several pegs.

That is one seriously stuck-up Holier Than Thou asshat.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So "3 From Hell" is the next movie in the House1000/Devils Rejects and it just started shooting.

Not sure what to think about this. I mean, the end of Rejects is perfect and without resorting some wack fucking supernatural shit I am not sure how this works? I mean, if they bring back Dr. Satan or someshit I know Ceej will have a boner but I just don't get how this story can continue on.

Comment

• LOVE this new trailer for RPO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjLVCpE3kuw
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X