No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TwJaELXadKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Listen, there's nothing wrong with a friendly CONSENSUAL *looking at you Ari* gang bang.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That part of the book never made any sense to me.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FKlbX-t9GLg?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Reeks of 21 Jump but I like everyone involved. Will wait until reviews hit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yA3b5ZIJTRM?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• The Japanese voice over makes that 100% more intense.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was dying at the end: KINGU KONGU

Comment

• Weird that they're remaking the '76 version, after Jackson (religiously) remade the original.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FKlbX-t9GLg?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                      Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Reeks of 21 Jump but I like everyone involved. Will wait until reviews hit.
                      You say that like it's a bad thing, I like both dudes so I'll check it out.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Weird that they're remaking the '76 version, after Jackson (religiously) remade the original.
                        I dig the 76' version and for some reason I didn't realize they are remaking it with this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I dig the 76' version and for some reason I didn't realize they are remaking it with this one.

They're not. Certain elements are borrowed out of pure coincidence, but this isn't the 76 version.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5kIe6UZHSXw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I will watch the shit out of that. Seems right up my schlocky alley.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xgN-5lZiohQ?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X