No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But... but it has Scandinavia! Norse stuff! Camping! A little hand on a tree! You LIKE little hands on trees, Ingrid!

Comment

• That looks pretty friggin awesome
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rkn2oSs14iA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• no idea what is going on but I am intrigued.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm on board for the clown ninja film.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• yeah, that works.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NooW_RbfdWI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8brYvhEg5Aw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• It's on Netflix after the game tonight. Fuck yeah Netflix.

Comment

• The new trailer for A QUIET PLACE was great, too. I really hope that one doesn't suck.

Comment

• Jurassic World 2: UNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH rock hard for that shit RN. They weren't kidding when they said the first trailer was all 1st half of the film. Can't fucking wait dooood
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• New Mission UNPOSSIBLE looks pretty litty.

The backing track to the new trailer? Not so much.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like they kept the shot in the movie where Cruise breaks his ankle.

Comment

• Shades of Rumble in the Bronx...
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X