No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crenshaw Pete's Revenge can't get here soon enough.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

FUCKING KNEW IT.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Well there goes CJ's dream of a Crocodile Dundee/Aliens crossover.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Reminds me of that awesome How Did This Get Made? episode on Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles and how its screenwriter, in no uncertain terms, talked up what a bastard Paul Hogan was.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I didn't even know a third one existed until we recorded our latest episode last weekend.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• that new Pacific Rim 2 trailer....oof.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

that new Pacific Rim 2 trailer....oof.
                Needs more Tupac.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• hahaha. So fucking bad.

Comment

• Needs more Xpac.

Cuz that shit has go-away heat.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HAHAHAH. burn.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vfugwq2uoa0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• this looks like it could be decent.

Comment

• Yes, yes it does.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm fucking loving A Stupid and Futile Gesture.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Ritual? Nop, nope, nopey nope. But I’ll pass it on to my sister. She loves having the shit scared out of her, so this is right up her alley.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X