No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks better and better. I'm sure I'll have to wait until it's on blu.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sPK2tG-BKCs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• It's not very green to do it with the shower on. YESSSSS
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• JGLOMFGTEFLON

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/idACloW4m6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THE MARKY MARK PART!! You know everybody does that shit too.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I want the soundtrack more than to see the movie but I'm still interested.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uD02QssnO7w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
              JGLOMFGTEFLON

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/idACloW4m6M" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
              not sure...

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You got something against Brooklyn? Eh!?

Comment

• I like Tony Danza he has to be a good dude to put up with Angelar all those years.

Comment

• AFTER EARF
                    NOW YOU SEE ME

Any word on either of these? The fact that there is hardly any word or buzz on either of them makes me think that they are being dumped.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Did anyone else not know that After Earth was directed by M Night?
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• that's the only reason I don't want to see it.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What a twist!
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• IT WASN'T EARTH THEY ARE ON MARS.

Comment

• 10$ Will Smith is dead and a memory!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• $10 it's all a training scenario for Jaden Smiff's character. The reveal at the end will be that he passed the test, whatever it is.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X