No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was gonna try to see Iron Man 3 this weekend. Fuck that. Gimme dat Furious Six.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Was gonna try to see Iron Man 3 this weekend. Fuck that. Gimme dat Furious Six.
      Yeah man. Do that. Iron Man 3 is fine, but gains nothing being on a big screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Was gonna try to see Iron Man 3 this weekend. Fuck that. Gimme dat Furious Six.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good to know. Just might go see this.

After Gatsby (the wife RARELY ask for a movie, so I'll oblige).
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• And Running Scared.

LOVE that flick.

Also, for me, that Juliet bitch from Lost is still and will always be
              Spoiler: Running Scared Spoiler 
            a fucking PEDOPHILE.

Comment

• Yuuuuuuup, Robs love for her always creeped me out.

Comment

• Bill, son. I loves yer.

Totally agree on Sung Kang - got a bit of a Chow-Yun Fat vibe when I was watching him in this too. I was not expecting that fight in the tube station, but I suppose you get a cast member from The Raid for a reason... who is also a pretty interesting presence. But yeah, Kang needs his own franchise pretty soon. I hope Lin keeps him around, whatever he works on next.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I assume you've seen Better Luck Tomorrow? There's a hilarious theory that Han is the same Han from Better Luck Tomorrow. Makes sense in a way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Yuuuuuuup, Robs love for her always creeped me out.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I assume you've seen Better Luck Tomorrow? There's a hilarious theory that Han is the same Han from Better Luck Tomorrow. Makes sense in a way.
                      No, what is that? Worth a watch?
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I really enjoyed that flick.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still haven't seen better luck tomorrow and yeah I heard it's the same Han.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I assume you've seen Better Luck Tomorrow? There's a hilarious theory that Han is the same Han from Better Luck Tomorrow. Makes sense in a way.
                            Wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              No, what is that? Worth a watch?
                              Yes. Watch it. Upper middle class Asian kids acting a fool and getting into shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
                                The first time you've opened your eyes, Neo.

Comment

Working...
                                X