New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    That FURIOUS 7 trailer is insane. Skyscraper car chase? Finally, someone has topped the motorcycle-fu of TORQUE.
    Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Jurassic World looks way better than the last trailer.
    THESE
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I lied the Pratt-raptor team.

Halfway through the Furious 7 trailer, my pants were down.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• as bad ass as the Furious 7 trailer is, I'm way more pumped for Jurassic. HE IS CONTROLLING RAPTORS AND OMG THAT PTERODACTYL SCENE
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That was a solid trailer for JURASSIC WORLD...much better than the prior one.

The winner of the evening was F7, though. I just hope that the flying car wasn't the BIG money shot from the film, because...if so...I would have really liked to have seen that for the first time on the big screen within the context of the movie itself.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• the flying car looked just as terrible as the giant water dino in the first Jurassic trailer. Watching this movie is going to be fucking odd knowing that a main character is dead and half of the time you see him it's CG/his brother.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              the flying car looked just as terrible as the giant water dino in the first Jurassic trailer. Watching this movie is going to be fucking odd knowing that a main character is dead and half of the time you see him it's CG/his brother.
              This is the future we all wanted when Zemeckis put Bogey in Tales From The Crypt. Fuck yeah.

Comment

• I NEVER WANTED YOUR FUTURE BILLY

Comment

• Loved, loved, loved the trailers for Furious 7 and Jurassic World. Want to see 'em both nao, but gotta wait. Boo.

Had a thought - both franchises are Universal properties. Imagine, if you will a crossover: FURIOUS JURASSIC WORLD! High octane velociraptors, Vin Diesel and the Rock on T-Rexes vs. Statham on that big uber-deathosaurus, while Michelle Rodriguez and a triceratops tool around the jungle in a Charger SRT8. Triceratops rides shotgun, of course.

This is shit I think about since I can't board while pooping.

Comment

• The Rock with that mini gun mowing down pterodactyls. Oh Lord, give it to me.

Comment

• I'd watch the fuck outta that.

Comment

• Transporterman turns into Neo. He fights in the Chateau.

This is all too hilarious to be real.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I'd watch the fuck outta that.
                          That was going through my head when I realized a crossover could be done "Rob would watch the fuck out of that."

It's also logical at this point - each F&F movie ups the ante, so throwing dinosaurs into the mix would'nt be too out there.

Also, Universal Monsters. Dom races the Creature from the Black Lagoon for pinks.

Comment

• "Daddy's gotta go to work"

Cue T-rex failing to break out of his tiny arm cast.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ksax9gbhIhE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X