• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha, good job, team.

Comment

• Green Room

HOLY MOTHERFUCKER.

Did you see Blue Ruin? OK. Take that shit. Amplify it. Lock them up in one room. Add some dogs. Fuck. I was literally shaking when we left. I came home and had a drink. Shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Green Room

HOLY MOTHERFUCKER.

Did you see Blue Ruin? OK. Take that shit. Amplify it. Lock them up in one room. Add some dogs. Fuck. I was literally shaking when we left. I came home and had a drink. Shit.
        YESSSSsssssssssssssss

Also this looks to have potential for Uncle Mel.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hgl-xVubsjI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EgdxIlSuB70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            YESSSSsssssssssssssss

Also this looks to have potential for Uncle Mel.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hgl-xVubsjI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
            That looks fucking awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Green Room

HOLY MOTHERFUCKER.

I wanted to go see this the other night and none of the Mormons were into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                I wanted to go see this the other night and none of the Mormons were into it.
                Leave them behind.

Comment

• hopefully this hits on demand sooner than later. totally not a theater trek for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    hopefully this hits on demand sooner than later. totally not a theater trek for me.
                    It is amazing with a group. I fully recommend seeing it in a theater if possible. The group experience and reactions really ramp it the fuck up.

Comment

• meh, theater that would be playing this is over 45 mins away and it would just be Lesley and I. Ceej isn't in to this kind of stuff.

On Demand is the future. Theaters are dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        hopefully this hits on demand sooner than later. totally not a theater trek for me.

Home video in July. Given that it's A24, VOD isn't out of the question.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well the suits in the new Power Rangers movie look like suits in a new Power Rangers movie. Also makes the Rita design make WAY more sense. She totally was a ranger at some point. TWIST. lulz.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LNFQt1ZhlKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• magic is rad

Comment

Working...
                                X