No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in the hell is the word on the new Michael Mann movie, Blackhat? It's Mann, so I am always intrigued since he's one of my favorite directors...but it looks so DUMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      What in the hell is the word on the new Michael Mann movie, Blackhat? It's Mann, so I am always intrigued since he's one of my favorite directors...but it looks so DUMB.
      One guy on DERP says that he saw a test screening of it. He said it was pretty middle of the road...good but not remarkable.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I am a sucker for Mann's style, so I will see it eventually. I just want to know if I should fit it into Xmas vacation movie trips or wait for cable.

Comment

• New trailer for MAD MAX FURY ROAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWNWi-ZWL3c

It's GLORIOUS.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuck
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I know. That trailer really throws down the gauntlet on laying claim to the title of 'best trailer of the year'. It actually reaches the level of ART. Violent, gloriously violent art.

Comment

• INSIDE OUT - new trailer. This looks like it could be a return to form for Pixar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MC3XuMvsDI

Comment

• That Mad Max trailer may be the best trailer I've ever seen.

Comment

• Mad Max: Fury Road. Add to that Age of Ultron, The Force Awakens, Jurassic World, Spectre, etc. and my eyeballs are gonna implode next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      That Mad Max trailer may be the best trailer I've ever seen.
                      Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Mad Max: Fury Road. Add to that Age of Ultron, The Force Awakens, Jurassic World, Spectre, etc. and my eyeballs are gonna implode next year.
                      Both of these ones.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• December is just full of movies that mean well, but don't add up to shit.

Selma, Into the Woods, The Imitation Game have been three for three on that front for me.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• 100% bonerific.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            INSIDE OUT - new trailer. This looks like it could be a return to form for Pixar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MC3XuMvsDI
                            That looks fucking great.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BNJ-UxlKXGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Creating 23 Jump Street my making them Men in Black?

FUCK YES.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X