New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like it could be good.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/El7chqzwKlo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
      This will single-handedly kick Hunger Games and Bond in the balls that month.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• First picture from Independence Day Resurgence
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y5QBAYZw91o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• yep, I'll check this out.

Comment

• I'm reading The Martian now and if the movie drops the balls I'll be pissed because the book is fantastic. Don't fuck it up, Ridley!

Comment

• If it weren't for Rothfuss then The Martian would be my favorite book in the last like decade.

Comment

• Amazing book.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So the Ghostbusters are part of some secret Government agency? LAAAAAAME. That completely misses one of the big points of the first movie.

Comment

• If that's the route they're going with, probably for the best. That way it'll have fuckall to do with the original films, and if/when the film tanks, it'll be forgotten about like the recent Robocop redux was.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        So the Ghostbusters are part of some secret Government agency? LAAAAAAME. That completely misses one of the big points of the first movie.

Comment

• Not a fan of the new Proton Pack. Seems like it's not finished. and awwwws, there's a little heart in the radioactive symbol. GIRL POWER!

Comment

• I'm glad it's still a standard suit. I've spent all morning thinking about the design changes to that pack. Like, has the technology improved enough that the batteries are now heavier than the particle accelerator? And it looks pretty beat up so when does the movie take place? And are there different packs for different applications?

It looks more industrial, like a welding rig or something, rather than a tool of science. I guess that plays to the Everyman side of the crew.

Comment

• That pack looks like a prototype Egon whipped up over a weekend in his garage. And that heart? Fuck.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LUWFm6b1IPI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X