No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh. So Ghostbusters 3 is now a Lorne Michaels production or what? Dig McKinnon on SNL as like Justin Bieber and shit but don't know what to expect from her playing a real character for 2 hours. Wiig is pretty solid but starting to wear out her welcome for me. I'll just repeat Rob and say Fuck McCarthy. And don't care at all for Jones on SNL, just plays the same abrasive, stereotypical black woman in every skit that I've seen her in, but who knows how she'll be written in this.

Nothing particularly interesting about any aspect of this project so far. Wish they weren't so bound and determined to make it.

I'm on the fence about this Pratt thing as well. He's great. Do I want to see him locked into alternating Guardians/Indy movies for the next 10 years? I dunno. They would probably be great films, though. No doubts there.
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Basically
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        Basically
        THAT
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          Basically
          OH NOES. I heard that if you post Danny Glover's picture 3 times in a row he will be behind you when you turn around and he will murder you with gruffness.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well??
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Before I die, I'll ask him the important question: why did you sign up for Lethal Weapon 4?

I'll try to type the answer out before the oxygen leaves my brain.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 4 certainly was the weakest of the bunch, but he's been in MUCH MUCH worse.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N4zhBQfqVCc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This moobie looks hilarious.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah it does.

Comment

• Occasionally, a movie comes along that absolutely reeks of the stench of failure to the point that you can see the vultures circling over ever piece of marketing that comes out for it. JOHN CARTER had that stink, and now TERMINATOR: GENESYS has it (I'd accept the argument that F4 has it as well, but I think it may be trying to shake it off...shake it off). JUPITER ASCENDING has it too.

Something really needs to turn around for this film soon.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• every actor/actress they picked just make this look like a bad syfy flick.

Comment

• All of your favorite scenes from the first two movies but with more wrinkles!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                every actor/actress they picked just make this look like a bad syfy flick.
                                I'm on board with Emilia Clarke, though. What I've seen so far indicates that she may have nailed the part. Everything else is for the birds.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X