New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YEAHHHHHH GUARDIANSSSSSS
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just wish they ditched the fucking humans/earth and let them fuck each other up on alien planets with the Dinobots.

Comment

• They should just fuck already.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            They should just fuck already.
            Mercury facials!

Comment

• You know what. As dead against this new film as I am, that's s pretty cool image.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• All I see is a scrapyard on top of a scrapsaur and it makes my eyes hurt.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Robert Jamiroquai Hughes. Opening night.

Comment

• haha, pretty much.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Followed by Lesley tucking you into bed and kissing you "nighty-night." All the AWWWWWs!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pZMebnH0mgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Nice. Still love the Indonesian part of the 2nd.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8TgHldrvLrA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like Bana. This could be decent.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8TgHldrvLrA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like Bana. This could be decent.

Comment

Working...
                                X