• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUNGLE BOOK is so fucking good. WOW.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• #NotMyRepulsa
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What is that? Some context, please.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• elizabeth banks as Rita Repulsa in the new Power Rangers film.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Orw8CZpzIDU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Yeah, saw that. Terrible, especially with the musical shift midway through the trailer into bad Nu Metal. I'm sure that the next trailer will have LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR, LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR, LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR going for it.

Comment

• the trailer is fine but the music was a weird choice.

Comment

• Nu metal? Not sure if that was Nu Metal but it was an odd choice.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is that the Warcraft trailer? Apparently that's a Prodigy song, and Duncan Jones shit on it on twitter. Marketing gonna market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      elizabeth banks as Rita Repulsa in the new Power Rangers film.
                      This is where the generation gap hits. For me the old Power Rangers things was hot garbage from day one. It was people in suits trying to act as Godzilla wannabees with crappy actors trying to acts their way out of high school.

So it looks fine. We're talking about the old Japanese witch, right? Heh, gimme Banks.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcUNIqRky2w

Might be good, actually. The cast looks pretty great, and I'm loving Byung Hun Lee as the James Coburn/knife guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          This is where the generation gap hits. For me the old Power Rangers things was hot garbage from day one. It was people in suits trying to act as Godzilla wannabees with crappy actors trying to acts their way out of high school.

So it looks fine. We're talking about the old Japanese witch, right? Heh, gimme Banks.
                          I can't believe I know anyone young enough that gives one flying fuck about the Power Rangers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcUNIqRky2w

Might be good, actually. The cast looks pretty great, and I'm loving Byung Hun Lee as the James Coburn/knife guy.
                            I had no idea this was being made, and I feel a requirement to support any western so more get made.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I can't believe I know anyone young enough that gives one flying fuck about the Power Rangers.
                              Now you know Rob does.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                That show is hot garbage but I was best friends with a girl whose little brother who was severely fucked up (Palsy, autistic, and bi-polar amongst other things) that was super into it (and was the only time he was truly happy) and enjoyed when I watched with him and played toys with him. I have a soft spot for it for that reason only.

Comment

Working...
                                X