No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, I'm not sold. I can't tell if it's a puppet with CG face or fully CG,.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      yeah, I'm not sold. I can't tell if it's a puppet with CG face or fully CG,.

One of them is supposed to be Simon Pegg and it looked like a puppeteer'd mask.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Were I a betting man, I'd guess real puppet mask with in-motion CG enhancements.

Comment

• oh shit, that's who Pegg is playing? I remember seeing him in a giant suit but it was a while ago.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We're doing another theatrical marathon. All seven films starting at 3am the 17th. Im going to eat pop corn all day. It's going to be awesome.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K9-aHfKcelI?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K9-aHfKcelI?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                First look at the Anti-Jedi Stormtrooper too.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ohhhh shit, that Stormtrooper is awesome.

Comment

• Starting to develop a mancrush on Finn over here. Just sayin'.

Comment

• I AM NOT LOOKING!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Smart call, Martin. They're starting to show too much (in my opinion).
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I stopped after the official trailer. I have enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            First look at the Anti-Jedi Stormtrooper too.
                            If all the Jedi are dead except for one bro, how come there's a anti-Jedi stormtrooper?
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• How do we know all the Jedi are dead? First Order propaganda if you ask me! Maybe they're in hiding, or there might be a reveal in the next sequel.

Comment

• The Empire's top guns were aware that they were still some in hiding. Having a Death Star blow up and having one kill Palpatine was also a red flag.

Comment

Working...
                                X