No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless some major world event happens, the announcement will be this weekend. Anytime between Friday and Sunday.

In regards to the rumor mill that went insane today.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
    Oscar Isaac has all but been confirmed for the new trilogy. Han Solo getting a big part in Episode 7 seems to be hinting at what Ford wanted all along for the character.

The age of the OT characters will play heavily into the new trilogy.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "I'm too old for this shit."
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        "I'm too old for this shit."
        Get off my millenium falcon!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck that, I'd rather see more old Skywalker than old Han. Especially cos Hamill will give it his all and already has a Kenobi-esque look to him, while Ford will just turn up, grumble and cash his check.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I for one choose to believe that Ford is legitimately exited to finish off is career with this swan song to the role that started it all. Odd but true.

Comment

• Yeah, I've heard how 'excited' and invested Ford has been in projects for the last decade and he's been abysmal in all of them. So I'm done with him.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                Fuck that, I'd rather see more old Skywalker than old Han. Especially cos Hamill will give it his all and already has a Kenobi-esque look to him, while Ford will just turn up, grumble and cash his check.
                Pretty much this. Was always more about Skywalker than Solo, and Luke as Obi Wan makes a hell of a lot more sense thematically anyway.

Comment

• Harry Fjords is just so sleepy.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So, plan on Han getting killed off in Ep 7? is that the deal?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Should have died in Jedi dammit.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        So, plan on Han getting killed off in Ep 7? is that the deal?
                        That seems to be what the rumors are suggesting.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• MEET THE CAST:

The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.
                          Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Mostly solid. Good to see Boyega and Isaac keeping it classy and fresh.

Comment

• Better start filming Von Sydow's stuff now. Not sure how much longer he's gonna be with us.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X