Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    so very choice.

Looks like Rey is flying the Falcon out of the trees at the end, there...not Han.

Confirmation????

Nope. It's a weird edit, but nope.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      If you can get an extra one I'll buy it off you.
      We could only get 3 glasses for 6 people

Comment

• bummer
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totally. I don't know why they didn't make it 1 for 1 seat to pint glass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
            You know what sucks? By the time Nathan and I even have the time/opportunity to see it, you guys will probably have seen it about 8 times. Damn working retail!!!
            Ah no. I'm lucky enough to be off that weekend. If not, I'd wait a bit.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Great interview with J.J.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I really liked this:

The script for VIII is written. I’m sure rewrites are going to be endless, like they always are. But what Larry and I did was set up certain key relationships, certain key questions, conflicts. And we knew where certain things were going. We had meetings with Rian and Ram Bergman, the producer of VIII. They were watching dailies when we were shooting our movie. We wanted them to be part of the process, to make the transition to their film as seamless as possible. I showed Rian an early cut of the movie, because I knew he was doing his rewrite and prepping. And as executive producer of VIII, I need that movie to be really good. Withholding serves no one and certainly not the fans. So we’ve been as transparent as possible.

Comment

• Goddammit I'm pumped for a Lensflare Abrams movie. INSANE.

Comment

• Great interview with Ford

When Oscar Isaac. who co-stars as hotshot X-Wing pilot Poe Dameron, tried to tap Ford’s pilot experience for insight into the character, Ford broke the news to him rather harshley that (spoiler alert) Star Wars is fake.

“I said, ‘Just make shit up!’” Ford says, getting suddenly animated. “I mean, it’s a movie, man. It’s space. You don’t fly in space the way you do in an atmosphere.” But then, he recalls having the same questions back when he first entered the Star Wars universe four decades ago.

“I don’t know any more than George [Lucas] knew how to fly the Millennium Falcon when I first got in. ‘How do you fly this, George?’” Ford says, breaking into a nasally, mumbling impersonation of the Star Wars creator. “‘Well, I don’t know, you just flip switches, and, errrr…’” Ford rolls his eyes and pretends to randomly spin invisible dials on the tabletop. “’Ooookay!’”

Comment

• I really hope this movie doesn't stink. I've actually found myself getting a little emotional when I see the trailers and stuff. Which usually doesn't happen.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• A bunch of newish photos from the EW magazine.

Comment

• Oh that crazy theory of Jar-Jar being a Sith Lord who masterminded everything from the start is both hilarious and awesome. And he'd be Supreme Leader Snokes...

Really.

Comment

• haha, yeah, fans have wayyyyy too much time on their hands.

Fun read though.

Comment

• It's not screening for critics.

9 times out of 10 that is a bad sign. It looks great but that is something to keep in mind.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                That one pic with Rey and Finn in the snowy woods with Kylo Ren kind of kills all the misguided fan theories that Kylo Ren = Luke Skywalker, since Luke doesn't have jet black hair.

Between that and Jar Jar Binks as every James Bond supervillain rolled into one theory, I'm really beginning to hate myself for being a fan of this franchise.

I swear, the shit overly obsessed fans come up with.

Comment

Working...
                                X