STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Liking what I'm reading so far, Troy - keep 'em coming!
    I have more, but the overlap on the second half is still too crazy for me to edit.

However, I'm willing to stake my livelihood on the fact that we now know the opening exactly. That's about the one thing that every leaked could certify blindly and independent of each other.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also,

Spoiler: Spinoff spoilers 

Like I said last night, Orphan Black got Selleck'd or Brosnan'd if you will. Contractual obligations will keep her out of the role, so it's going to Felicity Jones.

Sabine rumor remains.

Also, Fassbender turned Boba Fett and it looks like that role is going to Edgar Ramirez. Why? Well, because somebody at Disney has a boner for that guy.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

•   Spoiler: Why no Han Solo on Rebels? 

because he's getting voiced by Aaron Paul in the Season 2 opener. It's appearing that it will be his first public intro as the character.

Comment

•   Spoiler: more Star Wars shit, because that's all that happened this week. 

Rey is Han and Leia's kid, but she keeps using the last name Skywalker for some reason.

Domnhall Gleeson is playing Luke's kid. While he started off as bait to fish out the new Dark Side master, he's starting to turn like his grandfather.

He also fucks things up and sets the conflict that will power the next trilogy.

We also don't know the full full cast yet.

And, Abrams and Company are getting pissed about the leak. There's some debate at Disney about whether moving the film's release date up is possible. But, a great deal of people are committed to keeping it at December 18th.

Comment

• Rumor that JJ wants this to come out this summer instead of next winter. I'm all for it. SO FOR IT.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't buy it. It'd be funny if he were doing it just to fuck with MISSION:IMPOSSIBLE 5, though.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm not saying it's going to happen, but let's say the flick/FX are done by then. Why wait for even more leaks to hit? Plus, it would fucking kill in the summer.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It'd kill whenever it opened. As of now, it has December pretty much all to itself to clean house.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Bingo.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Another leak over the weekend. Working it out for Monday.

Comment

• Comment

• Preface: We're starting to enter into the territory where the old draft info, false flag set stuff and general hoax shit is getting sorted out.

Now, it's just a matter of sequence and various chatter from people working on it.

Spoiler: And with that, we begin. 

Open on Imperial brutal attack on Republic ship.

Finn gets introduced, first taste of Gwen Christie (Major Tarkin?) and then we meet our first friendly Rebel (Poe).

Same shit as before with Finn and the Empire. The Empire is shown to have not broken up after Endor, but it's more of a War Congress of factions working together only to get back to where they were. The Empire now allows aliens and regulars as Stormtroopers and officers. The older Imperials are disgusted by this, as they feel they are compromising themselves to crush the Republic. You're going to see Greedo stormtroopers, Ackbar style ones, all sorts of shit.

No more clones, no more Temeuria Morrison for the most part.

Finn got recruited in a manner befitting a child soldier/Somali pirate. The brutality of the cornered Empire is going to drive the new trilogy apparently. Imagine the vicious nature of the OT Empire mixed together with the Rebels' guerilla tactics.

Finn and Poe get brought planetside, where Rey finds them in a brig. She has a total Han Solo detention block moment in trying to free them. The trio panics and steals a TIE Advanced. Finn thinks he can fly it, against Poe's wishes. They get pretty far away from the brig, but Finn crashes it.

Finn is injured and that's where we get the whole injury sled going back to Rey's place stuff. While working on shit and Finn recovering, the others learn that Rey uses the force to move stuff around and aid her in the home. This spooks the hell out of the guys, as being a Force user even in this new age is unique.

Cantina stuff intro's Max Von Sydow. Sydow is practically playing Cyborg Marcus Brody. Finn uses Rey's lightsaber to ward off some thugs, Rey is angry that someone saw it used in public. But, finds Finn's control to be cool.

BB-8 gets introduced as practically R2-The Next Generation. Secret mission stuff in droid and Rey's lightsaber.

Rey is Han and Leia's daughter, Kylo Ren is their son. They were Leia's twins, originally meant to be trained as Luke's Padawans before events forced Luke into Sith Homeworld duty.

Kylo Ren which supposedly isn't his real name, but Sith name. Well, the kid spent most of his teenage years having his mind blown by the fact that Luke and Leia didn't think Vader was cool as shit. In fact, the kid becomes furious over how they denounce him and eventually helped to cause his death.

Kylo Ren bails on his training ala Luke in ESB, but he starts hunting down Holocrons and old Sith history to find out what happened. We see the Prequels through his eyes, but Kylo Ren sees the Jedi slaughter as a necessity.

Han and Chewie show up in the Cantina on Rey's world looking for her. Apparently, the lightsaber use tipped off a few people. Old shit about Von Sydow and the big plan to abandon her on the planet.

The trailer scene with the Falcon is from where Han and Chewie arrive on Rey's planet to free the new trio of heroes.

Han gets the most screen time out of the Original Trilogy heroes. Also, Chewie is the reason for this movie's limb removal scene. Someone upsets the Wookie and he rips their arm off. Finally fulfilling the promise of throwaway dialogue from 1977.

Rey's lightsaber holds the way to unlock the Sith tomb on the Homeworld, but it's Luke's old green lightsaber. Kylo Ren has Vader's lightsaber and he reworked it to be his new cross saber fuckery.

Han totally hates Poe being with his daughter, as Poe is basically a younger Han. Same smirk, attitude and ability to fly any piece of shit in the galaxy. Finn has a crush on Rey, but Rey sees him as a little kid and she's more into riding Poe. Love triangle returns without the incestual underpinnings.

THE BIG REVEAL FROM THE WEEKEND THAT HAS MADE A TON OF SHIT MAKE WAY WAY WAY MORE SHIT is below:

Leia is no longer head of Republic or a legit politician by the time that TFA opens. The Senate has considered her a liability and she's in hiding working on Black Ops style shit to draw attention away from Coruscant. She has formed a semi-new Rebel Alliance to end the Empire once and for all.

The group has Imperial traitors, continuing the theme that all sides aren't clear cut.

The Empire and the Rebels are trying to finish super weapons for a new age.

"The Mirror" - is a production code name for the Empire's new Super Star Destroyer. Bigger than Vader's, it is a mobile platform of terror that fires seismic charges that can destroy a planet. One blast levels a city, a few strung together collapse a planet's core and KABLOOEY.

The scene of Leia and the Hutts that got leaked way early has a different purpose. The Republic can't directly fund their new superweapon, so Leia has been using Han and his smuggler friends to persuade the Hutt clan into funding it.

The Hutts have been paying for everything, as the Empire has been exceptionally brutal in the Outer Rim and their raids are destroying Hutt business.

All of this takes place in the Pirates' Cove set, which is just a rough time for Leia's private Rebel hangout. This is where we meet Lupita N'Yongo's character (Aldro). She works with a cyborg rebel with droid like spider legs and an animatronic character named Fitch. Fitch is a mechanic and supposedly a new Henson creation for the movie.

-End of big reveal-

Luke elects to stay on the Sith homeworld to ward off any possible Dark Side enthusiasts. No one likes the idea and over time, Luke begins to believe that it might've been a bad idea.

Luke's robotic hand is badly burned and robotic wiring exposed. The ROTJ glove is long gone, as Luke is becoming unraveled.

Gwen Christie continues leading the Shock Troopers by using cloak and other means to find Rey and the lightsaber. She kills two self trained Padawans during her search. Christie is meant to be badly scarred and fucked up, but belief is that the makeup could only do much and that's one of the Post CG goals is to amp that up.

Domnhall Gleeson is a Republic deserter that works for the Empire outside of disgust of what Leia is building. He is his father's son, but appears to be disgusted with all of the Skywalker/Solo clan. He wants to destroy both the Republic and Empire.

Shit happens leading to the final act.

Han gets in the way during final fight, causing Finn and Rey to get forced into fighting Kylo Ren.

Finn uses lightsaber, Rey uses force to deal with Kylo Ren.

Luke kills Han at his request. Chatter calls it a Dumbledore/Snape echoing scene and doesn't directly implicate Luke in terms of murder.

The Kylo Ren scene from the teaser is from nearly the end of the film. He's injured after fighting with Luke and it is post Han death.

Comment

• Oh hey look, a jawa

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Oh hey look, a jawa

That's why we have spoiler tags. I'm fighting for your freedoms, pinko.

Comment

• haha. I'm too fucking psyched for this. If it's like the prequel releases I will spoil myself rotten on the first one, minimum on the second, and go into the third one with only trailers being watched. CANNOT WAIT>>

Comment

Working...
                                X