No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, but what's Luke's beard status? And at least Ford gets what he always wanted.

Comment

• ULTRA FAP MODE ACTIVATED
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We're getting the trailer sooner than expected.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wow. Now thats a force to be reckoned with I guess. I like it quite a bit.

But regarding those massive leaks what´s the over/under that the whole movie will be completely spoiled and spelled out for the general public before even has seen the first teaser? And whom is Disney gonna take behind the shed for it and execute with extreme prejeduice?

Comment

• so the trailers are playing at Regal cinemas?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 2016 spinoff flick to center around the stealing of the original death star plans?

fuck yeah. I want this to be real. That could be awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                That's a bingo.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    Wow. Now thats a force to be reckoned with I guess. I like it quite a bit.

But regarding those massive leaks what´s the over/under that the whole movie will be completely spoiled and spelled out for the general public before even has seen the first teaser? And whom is Disney gonna take behind the shed for it and execute with extreme prejeduice?
                    Pretty damn high. The leaks I got sent on Friday still have large gaps, but I'm seeing nothing to assume that it doesn't contain the overall plot structure.

Comment

2016 spinoff flick to center around the stealing of the original death star plans?

Fuck the Bothans.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Pretty damn high. The leaks I got sent on Friday still have large gaps, but I'm seeing nothing to assume that it doesn't contain the overall plot structure.
                        Reads like quite a detailed structure to me.

NOW DO EPISODE VIII!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Fuck the Bothans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            Reads like quite a detailed structure to me.

NOW DO EPISODE VIII!

I can't do something that doesn't exist, hasn't been leaked and then sent to me as a verbatim copy of some Brit underling working in slave conditions.

Comment

2016 spinoff flick to center around the stealing of the original death star plans?

So long as it doesn't feature Boba Fett, I'm good.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I hope it does and I hope he disintegrates a bunch of Bothans. THAT WAY IT WILL TIE INTO ESB OH GOD SO GOOD

Comment

Working...
                                X