No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wife and I thoroughly enjoyed INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY. It's not perfect by any means but it's very solid and completely entertaining. I have plenty of nits to pick with it but nothing catastrophic to the film.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Here's hoping it hits streaming quick. Doesn't sound like it's the smash they wanted it to be (according to a website headline I barely read so I could be wrong). Everyone's biggest issue (that I've heard with no spoilers) is seeing a de-aged Indy with oldman voice. Stop de-aging everyone Hollywood. Do it for a shot or two if absolutely needed, otherwise stop.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The young Indy + old man voice is real, and it gave me a chuckle but eventually I was like whatever, it's still fun. Just too goddamn long. I get why people maybe don't like the ending, but it keeps pretty in line with Indy third acts.

Comment

Working...
        X