STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chewbacca.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If he fucks up Chewie rips his arms out of his sockets? I am fine with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        So if Abrams is being controlled like Snyder then who is his Nolan?
        Kathleen Kennedy.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• While scuttlebutt suggests that everything is getting held until D23. I would be fucking shocked, if something wasn't presented this weekend.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Rumor over at Badass Digest is Abrams is on the verge of quitting.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• why?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wouldn't be against that at all.

Comment

• I'm excited for Abrahams to work on it. I mean, I'd love for Jones or Gilliam, or someone more awesome to do it but we know that wouldn't happen. If J.J. leaves we'd probably just get another director for hire or something.

Comment

• I don't see Abrams leaving as an entirely bad thing either.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I have no problem with Abrams. He's done some stuff I really dig.

Comment

• Speaking of losing jobs... why is it that I keep hearing tons of rumors that JJ Abrams is on the verge of dropping out of Star Wars? This has been something I've heard for a while now, and from multiple insiders. I know that he didn't want to shoot the movie in England and was overruled, but that happened a while ago. This weekend at Comic Con I continued to hear these whispers. No director for Trek 3 has been found yet - might Abrams end up coming back after all, leaving Star Wars to someone else? I'm expecting Star Wars news out of the German Star Wars Celebration at the end of the month - if there is some sort of announcement of a title or casting and Abrams isn't there, start wondering.

Exact text.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          why?
                          I would imagine he's wearing a very short leash with this property and that's probably irritating to a guy who's used to having a fair amount of control. Disney's got big plans for Star Wars and a lot of people's careers are on the line for this, which means there's probably a lot of chefs in the kitchen.

Think about it. It's probably irritating as fuck being the director for this movie.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• oh I'm sure it is, I was just hoping that J.J. could stomach it. IT's not like he wouldn't know this going into it.

Comment

• Knowing something intellectually and being able to deal with it emotionally are two different things. And like any relationship, things are fine when you're first hooking up. You find out who your partner really is when the bullets start flying. Which is why I always recommend shooting at the girl when you're on your first date.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• that's just good advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X