No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet he plays Han and Leia's effeminate son.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Oh, that would be fantastic. The whole next trilogy will be about Han Solo comin to grips with his gay son that doesn't want to be devil may care swashbuckler, but instead wants to study fashion design on Couruscant.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I don't like that guy's face. I want to punch it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Right on.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            Oh, that would be fantastic. The whole next trilogy will be about Han Solo comin to grips with his gay son that doesn't want to be devil may care swashbuckler, but instead wants to study fashion design on Couruscant.
            Only family member he can be himself around is his hippie uncle Luke.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• "Son, take my advice. When a woman tells you she loves you, say, 'I know.' Even if you don't."

He winks.

"Works every time."

"Dad, take off your vest. Please."

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Chewie gets fixed.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Leia walks around in sweat pants all the time.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I don't like that guy's face. I want to punch it.
                    Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    Who said anything about the prequels? I don't like Meyers, hence I don't want him in this. Done.
                    With you guys.

Comment

• The petition starts here, punks. Kathleen Kennedy's got our back, rite?
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                        "Son, take my advice. When a woman tells you she loves you, say, 'I know.' Even if you don't."

He winks.

"Works every time."

"Dad, take off your vest. Please."

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Chewie gets fixed.
                        Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Leia walks around in sweat pants all the time.
                        Millennium Falcon is up on blocks in front of the Solo's house. Han's got a big old Jawa Juice gut, yells at the younglings to "get the HELL off his lawn!"

Comment

• "Son, when I was your age, I made the Kessel run in 9 parsecs!"

"Dad, parsecs is a measure of distance, not time."

"Come here you little shit! I'm gonna bullseye your ass like a wamp rat! LEIA! WHERE'S MY BEER!"

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Millennium Falcon is up on blocks in front of the Solo's house. Han's got a big old Jawa Juice gut, yells at the younglings to "get the HELL off his lawn!"
                            Neighborhood was nice until all those Nerf-Hurders started taking over.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Krol, I don't have the rep, son...

Comment

• Picturing a disgruntled, drunken Han at the latest family get together:

"I'd *burp* wanna raise a toast here... to my... *BUURRRP!* goo buddy, Luke an' his... his... sister, my... my wife, L-Lee... Leia. *BUURRPP!* Y'know, kid, wasn't... wasn't for you, an' that crazy ol' wizard, Obi... Obi..."
                                "Obi Wan..."
                                " I KNOW, FARM BOY!!! What? You... you a Jedi Master now, you think you KNOW everythin', huh? Lemme... lemme tell ya somethin'! Hokey religions and ancient weapons are NO match for a good blaster at your side, kid! An' you can take THAT to th' BANK, fella!"
                                "Han, honey, don't you think you've had enough 'Photon Torpedoes?' You're kind of shit-faced."
                                "I'll tell YOU when I'm good and shit-faced, YOUR HIGHNESS! Hey, Luke! Speakin' of 'photon torpedoes', 'member when you *BBBUUURRRP!* when you blew up the fuckin' Death Star with those torpedoes? Ya hit that target area that was only two meters wide? Guess what else is two meters wide? Huh, LEIA?"
                                "HAN!!!"
                                "Bullseyed THAT womp rat, lemme tell ya, kid!"
                                (Leia leaves, slamming the door)
                                "Wonderful girl. Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her!"

Comment

Working...
                                X