STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Dog joins Rogue One.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OMG IT'S LEIA IN CLOTHES OMG

hahaha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, saw that. Decent costume but that lighting doesn't do any favors.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm having Bea Arthur flashbacks.

Comment

• From "Man! Carrie Fisher looks HOT in that slave girl outfit!" to "Is that a friend of my mom's?"

Growing old SUUUUCKS.

Comment

• Han flying the Falcon: http://makingstarwars.net/2015/06/fi...ng-the-falcon/
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Now this is podracing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Han Solo flick to be written by Kasdans and directed by the Lego Movie guys.

I'm in based on Chris and Phil and not because I think this movie should even exist in the first place.

Comment

• Holy shit, I do not care about more prequel movies. Apparently the Galaxy a far, far away is the smallest most boring place ever if there are only five characters worth talking about. I'd rather see another Lord/Miller anything than have them wasting time on this. And I love Star Wars!

Comment

• LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE AND MAKE NEW MOVIES

I'm already getting Star Wars fatigue and it hasn't even started.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE AND MAKE NEW MOVIES

I'm already getting Star Wars fatigue and it hasn't even started.
                                And THIS is where I'm at.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X