No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still pumped for Episode VII. Just not seeing Grumpy Old Solo. He doesn't lend himself to the narrative like Luke, no doubt, will. Even Leia can be slotted in for a cameo or as Queen of the Galaxy or something.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm hoping for the best, but in reality, I have no clue how they're gonna turn out.

Hell, we could get "Episode 7: Jar Jar's Chlamydia Case" for all we know.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The prequels were written and directed by George Lucas. He did them in a totalitarian manner, ignoring any input.

These new movies are being written and directed by people with appreciable skill in filmmaking. I am completely optimistic that we will not see a repeat of what happened with the prequels.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          The prequels were written and directed by George Lucas. He did them in a totalitarian manner, ignoring any input.

These new movies are being written and directed by people with appreciable skill in filmmaking. I am completely optimistic that we will not see a repeat of what happened with the prequels.
          "Episode 7: Jar Jar's Chlamydia Case" was just confirmed as the title by Latino Review.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'll see it. Hell, I paid full price for the worst ones.

My optimism remains cautious and until opening day, will remain as such.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This is disappointing. Ford hates Star Wars more than I hate white chocolate. And since there's not really a script yet, this is a pure money move which makes no sense since he's fucking loaded already.

Unless Abrams told him that Solo is going to pee all over Jar Jar. Then I totally understand why he signed on.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                fuck that makes me sad
                goddamit yes DO NOT WANT

Comment

• My guess is Luke, Leia, Han, maybe Lando if Billy Dee's not busy, are just gonna be cameos, nothing more. Luke will probably have the longest as he'll be the Obi Wan/Yoda of the next trilogy, but the rest won't be doing a whole hell of a lot. Leia and Han will be akin to Owen and Beru, except I doubt they'll be whacked during the trilogy.

Next trilogy is gonna be the new character's moment to shine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    My guess is Luke, Leia, Han, maybe Lando if Billy Dee's not busy, are just gonna be cameos, nothing more. Luke will probably have the longest as he'll be the Obi Wan/Yoda of the next trilogy, but the rest won't be doing a whole hell of a lot. Leia and Han will be akin to Owen and Beru, except I doubt they'll be whacked during the trilogy.

Next trilogy is gonna be the new character's moment to shine.
                    As long as the new characters aren't related to any of those people, I'm good.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• My biggest problem with all of this is that Krol doesn't like white chocolate. WTF MANG?!?!?!???
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        My biggest problem with all of this is that Krol doesn't like white chocolate. WTF MANG?!?!?!???
                        Of course I don't like white chocolate. What am I? A fucking commie?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Milk chocolate for me. Dark chocolate for Jen. White chocolate is an abomination.

Comment

• dark chocolate all the way. Godiva has these 72% cocoa chocolate squares that are my crack cocaine.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• White chocolate is alright in small doses or in conjunction with other stuff.

But alone? Are you high? That's a mad man's game.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Listen to the good Captain, everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X