No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark chocolate is aids, white chocolate is good with things, milk chocolate + caramel rules all.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All right Rob, you just made The List, buddy-boy.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        dark chocolate all the way. Godiva has these 72% cocoa chocolate squares that are my crack cocaine.
        Try Valrhona's chocolate. But yeah, 64 to 75% chocolate is the game.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        White chocolate is alright in small doses or in conjunction with other stuff.

But alone? Are you high? That's a mad man's game.
        Totally agree. I make some kickass things with white choclate, melted and mixed with greek yogurt. Refrigerate, and add some fruits cooked or flambeed or some coulis, some pistachios and it's awesome.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Dark chocolate is aids, white chocolate is good with things, milk chocolate + caramel rules all.
        Milk chocolate is for kids, Rob! But yeah, caramel is the shit with chocolate.

To be honest, a good milk chocolate cream, or hot chocolate, will do the job, but most milk chocolates are garbage. The real good stuff is made from good quality dark chocolate, so.....
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• All of you are chocolate racists and I will remember this. *goosesteps out of the thread*
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Your tunnelvision extends even to confectionaries.

This boggles the mind and rustles the jimmies.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Huge Actman of TV criers. That is to say, dude can blubber with the best.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All he has to do is remember those Dawson's Creek days.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Obligatory Alfonso Curaon rumor.

http://www.marketsaw.blogspot.it/201...on-lining.html
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Oh Christ, the Skywalker kids? Really?

Is it just me, or does it seem like there's only 28 people in the Star Wars galaxy.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Focusing on the Skywalker kids in the next trilogy makes sense, since the movies so far have centered around that family. The spin-off films, and believe me with Disney at the helm, there WILL be spin-off films, will cover everything else. I'd wager there'll be a trilogy based in the Old Republic, films for the 1313 theme, character-centered flicks like the proposed Yoda and Boba Fett stuff, and so much more. We're gonna get Star Wars films out the ass.

Comment

• I say fuck it. Remake the prequels. I don't even care anymore.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope they call attention to the fact the galaxy revolves around them.

Or even better, it's a bait and switch, and the whole stupid fucking family gets eaten by the one-armed wampa and Han becomes Richard Kimble, out to clear his shitty name.

Tommy Lee Jones as Galactic Marshall Boba Fett.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just hope there's a scene where the Skywalker and Solo kids have to put aside their differences and come together as a team to defeat the villiain, who'll be a follower of the Emperor.

ETA: I'm not part of the holier-than-thou geek scene that looks down on Star Wars. Far from it. I think there's a place for good space opera in today's cinema, and Star Wars is a perfect vehicle for that (far better than the more "scientifically" grounded Star Trek). I'm not even against using some of the characters from the previous trilogies. For instance, it makes complete sense that Luke would be involved as the last Jedi in the galaxy.

But this crap about their kids...Ugh. It makes the galaxy look small again and I keep getting nightmare images of plucky heroines in the worst Disney tradition. There have to be stories in this universe that can be told that don't involve the Skywalker clan. There just have to be.
                              Last edited by BMichaelKrol; 02-27-2013, 02:39 PM.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I just wanna see some twileks fuckin'.

Tastefully done of course. White sheets, "Careless Whisper" playing, blue gels on the lights. Gimme the Tony Scott.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X