No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyone needs to settle down. But for reals, the fact we got nothing is surprising. I wasn't expecting anything but a title. Just that would have been enough for now. I'm already chomping at the bit for some news.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      I know thinking isn't one of your strengths (what with your shit for brains and all). But take one look at Twitter, Facebook and online reports. People are livid over this.
      If you read what you typed in response to my gif, it makes no sense spanky. Of course you edited it before responding because you're a hack.
      Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      While something was expected and jack shit was delivered, it's hard to go all Variety on this.

I like shouting Boffo and ankled as much as the next douchebag, but sometimes you've got to take a step back and say WHO GIVES A FUCK?
      Hey look, Anderson putting some perspective out there for FilmTrollJimmy again.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        everyone needs to settle down. But for reals, the fact we got nothing is surprising. I wasn't expecting anything but a title. Just that would have been enough for now. I'm already chomping at the bit for some news.
        I figured we would get a specific release date and maybe Hamill, Ford and Fisher wheeled out from the home. Nothing more.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          If you read what you typed in response to my gif, it makes no sense spanky. Of course you edited it before responding because you're a hack.
          Hey look, Anderson putting some perspective out there for FilmTrollJimmy again.
          Jesus. When doesn't your vagina bleed?
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• If you guys hadn't posted about this, I wouldn't even know that I "missed" something. While I understand some are outraged over it, normal peeps really don't give a fuck until the first teaser hits.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Jesus. When doesn't your vagina bleed?
              Hahahahahahaha,

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                If you guys hadn't posted about this, I wouldn't even know that I "missed" something. While I understand some are outraged over it, normal peeps really don't give a fuck until the first teaser hits.
                We're geeks/nerds. That is why we're here. We talk about this shit.

It just happened. So I posted about it. You forgot to take your "Not Stupid" pills today, didn't you?
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• once again, it's just star wars. Let's settle down and go look at the hot chicks I posted in the hotness thread.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jamie + Josh =

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Jamie + Josh =

Hmmm... do you have one of Harrison Ford?
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• They did tease everyone, though. Personally, I don't like to be promised a blowjob and then get nothing...not even a handy.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

We're geeks/nerds. That is why we're here. We talk about this shit.

It just happened. So I posted about it. You forgot to take your "Not Stupid" pills today, didn't you?

You are easily angered. I like that about you.

Comment

Jamie + Josh =

Josh doesn't need any more kids dammit.

Comment

Hmmm... do you have one of Harrison Ford?
                              I'm sure Tim could whip one up for you. You have to use the one of him with the blaster out though.

Comment

Jamie + Josh =

Yep, me shitting the little troll out.

Comment

Working...
                                X