No announcement yet.

Star Trek: The Star Trek Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember, you love it and MUST tell Matt all about it's greatness.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hope you guys do like it. Seriously. I don't wish anyone a bad time.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Honestly, it sounds like utter garbage hidden beneath some fun. But I'll love it to angar you.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ditto, Matt.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Honestly, it sounds like utter garbage hidden beneath some fun. But I'll love it to angar you.
            Pretty much a spot on description of the film. Your enjoyment of it will be determined by how much the 'fun' outweighs the 'garbage'.

For me, the stupidity on display couldn't be overlooked.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Holy motherfucker this is one of the most aggressively stupid fucking movies I have EVER seen. Within literally two minutes I was saying "fuck this movie." It follows no sense of logic. It repeatedly says "oh no we can't do that, but we can do THIS" and "THIS" is exactly what they said they couldn't do, but worded differently. The literally race against the clock with big huge fucking countdowns on the screen at least three times. The end is such a fucking cop out and laughable.

Spoiler: First Two Minutes Non-Spoilers 
              "We cannot interfere with the natural development of this native species! OH BUT IM GOING TO STOP A GODDAMN VOLCANO FROM GOING OFF AND KILLING THEM BECAUSE HERD DE FUCKING DERP."

And why were Bones and Kirk in that temple anyway? And why did Kirk still that scroll? No reason. KIRK EVEN SAYS HE STOLE IT FOR NO FUCKING REASON except for a big opening chase scene? FUCK YOU MOVIE.

I'm convinced now that Abrams has this pull just because of push that Tom Cruise gave him a few years ago. Jesus what a shit show.

But it is beautiful, and action packed, and the design of the Klingons suits was awesome. Looked like badass sci-fi medieval warriors. Get drunk and see it, I guess. Maybe.

Comment

• I'm convinced none of them had any interest past the reboot. But it was so successful and popular they had to do... something and all they could think of was redoing key moments of Wrath of Khan mixed with Orci's anti-American politics.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Qunito had a preeeeeeeeeeeeetty good scene there at the end though.

Comment

• I THINK he took the scroll in order to get the natives to leave their temple. This would serve two purposes (in theory):
                    1. get them further away from the volcano
                    2. distract them from seeing the shuttlecraft over the volcano

Regardless, glad to see that Billdozer is in agreement with me on the film itself.

Comment

• Oh lord this sounds like shit. Seeing it blitzed.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There are things to like. Don't wanna sound like it was pure shit.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• You're wrong Matt. Billy loved it because of how stupid it was. HE LOVED IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            I THINK he took the scroll in order to get the natives to leave their temple. This would serve two purposes (in theory):
                            1. get them further away from the volcano
                            2. distract them from seeing the shuttlecraft over the volcano

Regardless, glad to see that Billdozer is in agreement with me on the film itself.
                            So a true plan to ignore the oh so important Prime Directive. Fuck this movie. On and there are zero consequences in this film. Every "conflict" is resolved within minutes.

Comment

• Ouch

Comment

• JJ's ready brotherdudejack.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X