No announcement yet.

Star Trek: The Star Trek Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, perfect!! AND HOME MADE TOO!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw it. Didn't hate it as much as I expected. That said, the ending was awful.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Read the spoiler filled Collider review. Sounds like a serious bummer for big time Trek fans.

Comment

• Can't wait to see this flick this weekend.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seeing it tonight. I just bought my tickets.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I don't know why you all want this film spoiled for you. Wouldn't you rather take it in on your terms and then see if you agree with the negativity?
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Don't lump me in with the weirdos. I don't know shit about the movie and I never read reviews until after I see a movie.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I agree with everything in that review.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a good movie. The middle-part is pretty entertaining. But the end is terrible and if you think about the story at all, it falls apart.

To use a musical metaphor, Abrams and company are playing the same song as everyone else, just in a different key. Occasionally they hit the right notes, but, most of the time, it's off.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Again, I just want to set my expectations. The trailers were making it look like THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE OH MY GOD SQUIRT SQUIRT SQUIRT so expectations were unreasonably high.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• As I go into it tomorrow night, hoping for another expertly-paced, thrilling sci-fi action/adventure film like the first film, which by the way still holds up four years on. Nothing more.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• One of THE stupidest movies that I've ever seen. The plot (such as it is) has no meat to it and doesn't make a lick of sense, and the only reason that anyone gets from plot point A to plot point B is because everyone's an idiot. There's no way that this script should have been filmed as is.

And yet, I didn't hate it. IN THE MOMENT, the film works. The effects are good, the action is good, and the acting from everyone involved is excellent and fully committed. You can enjoy it on a visceral level, but good God is your brain going to expect payment.

Comment

• Pal of mine just told me he would rather see Michael Bay direct Episode VII after seeing this.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not sure that Abrams is the right fit for STAR WARS. Especially after watching this...thing.

Seriously, this thing falls apart while you're watching it. The decisions that the characters make on the screen are simply baffling.

Someone on DERP called this the QUANTUM OF SOLACE of the STAR TREK films. I gotta admit, that's almost a perfect description.

Comment

• ouch
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So you're saying I'm going to punch someone just to feel human again after it's over?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X