No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, he does have the jawline for the cowl. But that's about it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd watch the fuck out of a Patrick Warburton BATMAN movie.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If they were serious about going older... fuck it. Why not, Mel Gibson?
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I love Mel, but 0_o, not seeing that at all.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Batman-...christian+bale

If any of you blow $3 of this, you're out of the will.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I'd watch the fuck out of a Patrick Warburton BATMAN movie.
              I'm torn on that. I wouldn't' be able to distance myself from his version of The Tick.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, no thanks Biff McBrawnJaw. Put this Booster Gold gear on.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Warburton as Batman would only work if he played it as Adam West did as Batman = campy and over the top. Otherwise, no.

Comment

• hahahahahahahaa Bloom as Batman hahahaha British tabloids you so crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      hahahahahahahaa Bloom as Batman hahahaha British tabloids you so crazy
                      Yeah, that was my reaction.

Comment

• Love the Cranston being "open" to playing Luthor reports all over the internet today. Oh, really? He would be open to a multimillion dollar payday in a huge summer blockbuster that would likely have him back for sequels? Top notch reporting fellas.

Comment

Love the Cranston being "open" to playing Luthor reports all over the internet today. Oh, really? He would be open to a multimillion dollar payday in a huge summer blockbuster that would likely have him back for sequels? Top notch reporting fellas.
                          Agreed. File under 'duh'.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I think listening to Anderson has made me too jaded or something. I saw that headline yesterday and translated it to "here is a piece of non-news that features two super-hot topics right now. Breaking Bad & Man of Steel in the same story! GIMME DEM CLICKZZZZZ."

Comment

Love the Cranston being "open" to playing Luthor reports all over the internet today. Oh, really? He would be open to a multimillion dollar payday in a huge summer blockbuster that would likely have him back for sequels? Top notch reporting fellas.
                              Fuck it and fuck him. I'll do it. I can do bald and evil! Hell, I'll even shave off my beard for that kind of scratch! (sorry, Jen, pookie, but we ARE talking shitloads of moneys and action figure rights, here)

Just gimme a female assistant to complain to about that damn Kryptonian bastard, and I'm golden.

Comment

• Funny you mention shaving...for the hell of it, I shaved off my beard last night. I haven't done so for 3-4 years and I was curious as to how I looked with the weight loss...

I'm growing it back.

Comment

Working...
                                X