No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Keaton is a no go, Hamm could pull it off.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      OMG. A Josh Brolin/Gerard Butler/Jon Hamm Batman? FUCK YEAH PLEASE.

I know those are just nerds throwing names around, but I love that WB is looking for an older Bats this go around. Neat.
      They're not looking for an "older" Batman. They want an established Batman, which lends itself to young or old. That list is horseshit.

And yes, Bale is still in the mix.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Well who pissed in your cheerios cranky pants?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Vague hit-whoring bullshit like that list. Either nut up and drop a name or don't. Not "Oh it MIGHT be one of these dozen actors listed... but I can't say. Wink wink*
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Meh, doesn't starch my underoos.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Yeah I can't believe for a second that the real list isn't Bale or JGL and that's it. Bale can put up that big I have moved on blahblah bullshit, but if they drop a sack of cash on him then that will change.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                They're not looking for an "older" Batman. They want an established Batman, which lends itself to young or old. That list is horseshit.

You're 50/50 on that one, Jamothy.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• By the way,

Spoiler: fuck Latino Review 

poaching bunch of cockroaches, but it's true.

WB is all but ready to double down on Bryan Cranston for Luthor. It's his role for the taking.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• WHAT

BONER MOUNTAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      WHAT

BONER MOUNTAIN

It's been boiling since the weekend, but it has picked up steam today.

Comment

• Jamothy.......LULZ

Comment

• http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/421...ew-superheroes

Any takers?
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I have a hard time seeing Bloom as Bats. Not saying it can't/won't happen because Hollywood, but I just don't see it.

Comment

• Bloom would suck as Bats. Just saying. It's not a right fit.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• To give you an idea of how all-over-the-place they are, Patrick Warburton read for Batman last week.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X