BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    My dick is firmly planted outside of DKR's ass. I just want some more ass kicking. And I want OLD BATMAN.

You're not getting old Batman. You're getting recast Batman in a bizarre attempt at creating a sequel for Man of Steel.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And that's my problem.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You're looking at this all wrong, man.

This could be one of those chances to see something new that is either great or so shitty you'll have no choice but to vent frustration.

It's a win-win for the internet anyway.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the whole recast is what's killing me right now. Either bring Bale back or no Bats for at least 5 more years.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The in for the sort of Batman you've always wanted could be in this gamble and you're putting fucking restrictions on it?

Who are you and what have you done with our blackboard operator to the stars?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SCHOOL ME RUSSTAFARIAN. The Bats I always wanted would be THE FAHEY. But no old bats, means no Fahey.

Comment

• Dude, I know you love the Fahey, but I'd take Marc Singer as Batman before him.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• you're fucking nuts.

Comment

• Nolan needs to reboot Beastmaster.

Comment

• This news makes me think of 2 things:

When are the retarded CGI vampires gonna invade?

How come the retarded CGI vampire universe had a cooler symbol than the ones we have?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Keaton? Fahey? If we're going for Old Batman, let's go OLD Batman.

Adam Fucking West, baby! HOLY SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK!

In all serialness, I've been burnt out on all things Batman for quiet awhile now. After FINALLY watching Dark Knight Rises (yeesh - what the hell is it with Nolan and character's voices? You loved Bale's gritty Batman voice, you'll orgasm over the aural pleasures of Hardy's Bane!), I can happily wait 5-10 years for another Bat-flick.

Comment

• Jeff Bridges is Batman, man.

Comment

• OMG. A Josh Brolin/Gerard Butler/Jon Hamm Batman? FUCK YEAH PLEASE.

I know those are just nerds throwing names around, but I love that WB is looking for an older Bats this go around. Neat.

Comment

• I say go a bit older and get Michael Keaton back. DEAD.

Comment

• There's no way that would happen because it would be too awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X