BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOTTA GET SWOLL SUPES!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• His body is to busy converting sun rays into God powers to let any of them tan him. DUH!!!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would love it if that was canon.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          His body is to busy converting sun rays into God powers to let any of them tan him. DUH!!!!!
          In my mouthbreathing years I have never read such a nerdy response.

Until now.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought the sarcasm was apparent but apparently I am disappoint son.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pretty sure I caught it. But shade like that transcends such attitudes and becomes real.

Like Pinocchio.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                Pretty sure I caught it. But shade like that transcends such attitudes and becomes real.

Like Pinocchio.
                all of this.

That line of reasoning needs to be canon.

Comment

• I think it does kind of make sense in a comic book-ish type of logic. Plus it's damned funny.

Comment

• Sounds like they're turning Jimmy Olsen into a girl.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• When HASN'T Jimmy been a girl?

HEY-OOO, wocka wocka, rimshot, etc...

Comment

• He was blatantly gay in Superman Returns.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I don't even remember him being in Returns yet alone being super gay in it.

Comment

• I remember him being in Returns, his sexuality not coming up, and me wondering why the fuck there were endless scenes of stuff shaking in the dammed movie.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I DEMAND PROOF OF SUPER GAY JIMMY.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X