No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Pa Kent in the Glenn Ford model, but this pessimistic, fearful of the world version is interesting.

Now I'm no big city lawyer (might be reading too much into it but suck my kryptocock), but I think the casting of Costner is great as it serves the dual purpose of changing up John's worldview and passing that influence on to Clark AND it uses film history as shorthand to drive home the inversion, with Costner trading in his idealistic American persona from Field of Dreams for a weary, pragmatic version of Ray Kinsella.

Not enough pointless action for some in the new minute-long trailer, but this made me more than optimistic about a Blue Boyscout movie.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well said.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I liked it. Still cautious about it being a Snyder movie, but still, interesting.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          I liked it. Still cautious about it being a Snyder movie, but still, interesting.

True dat.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            I thought it was great. The music is a bit too GLADIATOR, but I liked it overall.
            The music is a song by Lisa Gerrard, who destroyed on that Gladiator soundtrack. Hence why it sound familar...

Mind you, overall, I'm still waiting for a GOOD movie on Superman. And no, not even the Donner movies were good. Now we might get the chance.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• am I missing something?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• GET SOME SUN YOU ALIEN MOTHERFUCKER
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think the top picture is missing something - howsabout fixing the lighting and color, folks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      am I missing something?
                      Yeah, I don't have a massive problem with it either.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• quiver lip

Comment

• Someone tell me what we're nerd raging over please

Comment

• are we really bitching about his tan?
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• SUPERMAN HAILS FROM PALM BEACH TAN MOTHERFUCKER!*

*S.F.W.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• goddammit

Comment

Working...
                                X