No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys it's a TEASER not a fucking TRAILER. Big difference. Also I dig it and I don't give a fuck if you don't. Just putting that out there. I personally want to enjoy all my robot punching money shots IN the theater.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• an incredibly boring teaser.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I liked it. I'm sure i'll wait for the disc or netflix/ hbo.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          an incredibly boring teaser.
          It's cool. You didn't dig it but you're also not expecting a full trailer like some folks on FB seem to have been.
          Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          I liked it. I'm sure i'll wait for the disc or netflix/ hbo.
          Yeah, sucks having young kids and no steady sitter. I haven't seen a good flick at the movies in years it seems.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This teaser worked like gangbusters, and it wasn't a trailer. Just sayin'.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9-r7qymfa0Q" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

No way in hell is this a shot at you, Josh, or anyone who liked the Man of Steel trailer. You guys like it, awesome! It's just when I'm told we're getting a new Superman teaser, I wanna see Superman doing SOMETHING super.

Y'know what was a damn good teaser, and I can't find it online anywhere? Teaser for Burton's Batman film from '89. The whole thing was close ups of the Batmobile, though you didn't realize what you were looking at, until they hit the hubcaps and you saw the Bat symbol. Camera pulled back as the music swelled, revealing Keaton as Batman standing next to the Batmobile, then the camera pulled back at lightning speed to black, and you had the release date appear. Ran a chill up and down my spine, it did!

Comment

• Here's the thing, you already know everything Superman can do, why do you need to see it in the TEASER? Seems silly to me to have to see a money shot in a teaser. That's what the trailer's for imho. And that Spiderman teaser is turrible just saying.

Comment

• sorry but I dug it. Nice tone. I also agree that Russell did the better VO.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just realized...the final shot of him flying is almost a direct ripoff of the final.shot in the IRON MAN trailer, except it's now vertical.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Crazy thought here. Maybe it's just a coincidence?

Comment

• Certainly not.

Even his cape is red. Just like Iron Man's chesticles!
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUCK SNYDER THAT UNORIGINAL HACK
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahahahaha YOU GUYS!!!

Comment

• wouldn't an ( inaccurately barely) flapping cape such as that be torn to shreds at supersonic speeds? Or is it woven from his hair or something?

Comment

• Are we really gonna have the "his suit would tear up" argument? FFS Jeff.

Comment

• My only qualm is the flapping cape.

Comment

Working...
                                X