X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• is there an image there? I'm not seeing anything.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can'tseeshitcaptain.jpeg
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <embed src="http://www.springboardplatform.com/mediaplayer/springboard/video/wgtc007/775/519561/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="600"></object>
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• nice. Too bad you can barely make anything out, but the voiceovers were good.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6jKWJZsjm5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My body is reggie

(If Pa Kent kicks it I'm gonna fucking lose it.)
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched the trailer, felt like I was at a funeral.

Comment

• A pretty one.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Pretty, yes. And I liked the shot of Superman zipping up into the sky. But the music was so maudlin sounding, and the blue-filtered stuff at the beginning, left me feeling depressed.

Comment

• Yeah, well that's like, your opinion, man.

Which I felt as well, but I enjoy maudlin.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-21-2012, 12:24 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• They need to release something like they did with the first Spider-Man. A scene, not in the final product, but enough to make people go "holy shit, did you see Supes punch that giant robot in the face? OMG!"

Comment

• Because that seems to be in direct conflict with the sort of tone they're setting up, e.g., movie that happens to feature a superhero in it.

You want another Green Lantern, don't you?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The tone is boring as fuck. Supes is already a boring character. JAZZ THAT SHIT UP, DROWNING POOL STYLE.

Comment

• I forgot who I was talking to for a second there.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X