No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pal of mine saw a cut quite awhile back and said they liked it.

But also acknowledged how God awful the marketing has been, and they changed the look of Black Mask in the reshoots.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That looked insufferable.

Top laffs to Bono playing Black Mask.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wonder if they kept

Spoiler: the subplot 

where Ali Wong plays Montoya's horned up lesbian partner who leads her into comedic shenanigans as they keep groping on each other and shit.

because John Wick guy reshot 60% of this fucker after the test screenings took a giant shit on it.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That new batsuit looks pretty neat. Dig the score too.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Batsuit didn't do it for me - they keep making him look more and more like Iron Man with all the high tech armor bits. I liked the first Affleck suit better.

And for Bob Kane's sake, can we please give him whited-out eyes like Deadpool or in the comics or something?

Comment

• Nothing about it is much of anything at this point.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It looks fine.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• With the stupid red lighting I couldn't tell a whole lot about it but......why did they not show the ears? Seems a weird way to frame Batman.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He stole that lighting from Kane.

The mask too.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Pretty sure that he has the gun that killed his parents on his chest like in the recent comics
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That has got to be the most cringe shit I've seen in some time.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahahahaha

The Tick is now tacticool.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Hahahahaha

The Tick is now tacticool.
                              I luv u man

Comment

• Oof. I know it's a behind the scenes production pic, but that suit does not look good. At all. Makes me long for the Christian Bale days.

Comment

Working...
                                X