BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for posterity and whatnot
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Like Josh I'm all for different takes but this one isn't doing it for me. Ledger's Joker had menace written all over him. This guy looks like he's a dude you might meet at a Warp tour.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Joker always wanted to die and come back as Ninja.

He's a fucking focus group approved edgelord now.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          He's a fucking focus group approved edgelord now.
          THIS. This right here is the problem I have with this new take on the Joker. It looks like he was designed by committee. A bunch of folks figured "well, the kids are all about tattoos and the raves and the skateboards and the YouTubes and the alternative/punk/pop/dance/electronica music and the thing and the drugs and the pot, so..."

Plus, Batfleck could beat the ever loving shit outta this guy without breaking a sweat. No real sense of threat or menace here. Just crazy looking guy I could take out with a tire iron. Ledger's Joker was pretty creepy looking and had some style to him.

Comment

• So it's plain old Jared Leto with shorter, greener hair? Heh...
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              So it's plain old Jared Leto with shorter, greener hair? Heh...
              You forgot the shaved eyebrows. #SoEdgy.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If it was just the skull joker hat tattoo, fine. But he isn't going to tattoo a caricature of his own lips on his arm...plus HAHAHAHAHA all around...and "damaged" across his head is fucking lulllllllllllllllllllllllllz

Comment

• I'll judge when it's out. Leto is great, so I'll see...
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I really hope that pic is for lulz and he'll look different.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      . Leto is great...
                      what

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        what
                        Well he was in Dallas Buyers Club

Comment

• I wish my lawn was the Joker so it would cut itself
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• so the tattoos aren't actually going to be in the movie and it was all a publicity thing for the anniversary

If that's true then it backfired spectacularly.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, that's certainly dumb. Joker without brows in the set pic does look creepy as shit though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

It always struck me as weird as that was the ONE and ONLY pic that leaked or was sent out with the tattoos.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X