No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want Patty Jenkins near Star Wars now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I enjoyed it for what it was but the plotting does not hold up to scrutiny at all. Logic bombs are pervasive. It's also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. All that said, I enjoyed it for what it was on a superficial level.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The more I think about this movie, the more it fucking sucks. Also, WW is technically a rapist and we're okay with that but when Barbara was kicking the shit out of that guy who actually tried to harm her we are supposed to think she's evil. Nothing makes sense. Also, we've seen that people are selfish assholes all this year and in no way would everyone denounce their fucking wishes. Man, this movie sucked.

Man, fuck this movie. Also, Lynda Carter's face belongs in Brazil. JUST AGE GRACEFULLY DAMMIT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Everything I have seen about WW84 is that it champions war criminals and sex pests. I want to know exactly how bad it is, but no way am I spending 2.5 hours on it. Make these comic movies fucking 90 minutes, jesus christ.

Comment

• It's trash man. I'd say it's below Suicide Squad because at least that was interesting to look at occasionally. Everything in WW fell flat for me EXCEPT for Chris Pine and his comedic chops. His fish out of water shit was just as good as Thor in the first flick.

Comment

• A big part of my distaste for these flicks rests solely on Gal's shoulders. She just cannot act and everyone else in the movie just runs circles around her. Man I wish we would have gotten Miller's JL back in the day.

Comment

• I only enjoyed WW84 because one of my kids howled at the screen half the run time, but he was howling because of stuff that was ridiculous. Somehow his laughter at the goofiness made it bearable but it's a bad movie.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I thought Gal was actually pretty good in this one, like she spent some time in between movies taking lessons. She's never winning an Oscar, though.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    I only enjoyed WW84 because one of my kids howled at the screen half the run time, but he was howling because of stuff that was ridiculous. Somehow his laughter at the goofiness made it bearable but it's a bad movie.
                    I was fucking DYING when she saved those kids in the middle of the road only to fall directly on them and crush them...you know, if they weren't fucking mannequins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I was fucking DYING when she saved those kids in the middle of the road only to fall directly on them and crush them...you know, if they weren't fucking mannequins.
                      Yep, that and numerous other stuff that was just ridiculous like that. Like the water coming out of nowhere to fill up where that wall had been. DA FUQ
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The rule of threes has come for the slo-mo bullet sequence.

My favorite part was Chris Pine's exit behind the pillar.

IT'S JUST GOOD SHIT
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I loved that the lasso could catch a bullet, lightning & apparently was 100000 feet long to catch that plane but JUUUUST BAAAARELY reached that little pillar of light Mando was standing in.

Comment

• It was a mess, but hilariously a mess. Like a lost Zucker movie about menopause.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I luv u russ

Comment

• I think I enjoyed it more than you guys but the bad parts were really bad. The two things that bothered me most, on a technical level, were the decision to make all the action scenes weightless and dubbing Lynda Carter's voice. Why?!

Comment

Working...
                                X