No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't hate Suicide Squad. Didn't love it, but not willing to jihad over it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nice fart from Flash there.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Probably looking up to yet another Death Star.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Nice fart from Flash there.
            Goddammit. Now that's all I see.

Originally posted by Fil View Post
            Probably looking up to yet another Death Star.
            Man I hope there isn't another sky laser or sky explosion or sky whatever as the big set piece. Goddammit just give us a worthy villain. YOU HAVE LIKE A THOUSAND YEARS OF COMICS TO USE

That being said, I am digging the Flash's costume the more we see of it. Looks like he's battle damaged here.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• There's color which is nice to see. I'm assuming EW didn't add color to the photo and the movie looks like this.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                That being said, I am digging the Flash's costume the more we see of it. Looks like he's battle damaged here.
                Not feeling the Flash's outfit at all. Guy's a runner, tied into the speed force and stuff, so you'd think he'd be streamlined as fuck. That outfit looks like Iron Man Lite, held together with rubber bands.

Comment

• At least the reasoning for the armor is cool- friction/heat insulation plates like on the space shuttle.

Comment

• yeah, that's why I like it. I mean, the tv show just had a line on how the suit works, but I do dig that Snyder put a bit more thought into it. As much as I love Gustin and the suit on the tv show, it would look a bit cheesy when put up next to Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman based on they currently look.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks like he repurposed Tina Turner's shoulder pads from Beyond Thunderdome

Yawn to this whole movie
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          Looks like he repurposed Tina Turner's shoulder pads from Beyond Thunderdome

Yawn to this whole movie
                          NOOOOoooo get off the jaded train!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm going off the raaaails on a jaded train.. *guitar solo*

Yeah, no.. I know. It's just that BvS was so awful, the JL trailer was so awful, and now all these corny publicity photos. None of it is doing anything for me. At this point I'd rather watch an Elektra/Fantastic Four (your pick which one) double feature than JL

Batfleck I need you to do better!
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Duuuuude try the extended BatsvSupes flick once. Doooooooo it

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Duuuuude try the extended BatsvSupes flick once. Doooooooo it
                                Don't listen to Rob do not spend 3 hours of your life on this DONT DO ITTTTTTTTTT

Comment

Working...
                                X