Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Suicide Squad is terrible.
    I was expecting SOMETHING positive from you. To hear this...man such a bummer.

Comment

• I liked El Diablo and Boomerang.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But again they make a movie with all of these villains an like 90% of the movie is just army dudes shooting normal guns and shit. So stupid.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Suicide Squad is terrible.
          Have no desire in me to sit through this.

Yeah, the trailers were great and its a killer concept. But DCEU has burned us many times now (and I liked Man of Steel!!!) especially after Batman vs. Superman being such a Goddamn disaster.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Shit I love Man of Steel and I dig the shit out of the extended BatsvSupes but this was just bad. I honestly can't believe Troy liked it

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I was expecting SOMETHING positive from you. To hear this...man such a bummer.
              Same here. Rob is barometer on stuff like this so this news is lame. I guess I'll wait until VOD.

Comment

• Disappointing to hear - after all the bad word of mouth on BvS, I figured SS would've been a home run. Makes me hesitant to give the new Wonder Woman flick a shot as a result.

WB needs to take the DC Cinematic Universe back to formula, hire folks that get the material (NO. MORE. GRIMDARK.) and do the job correctly.

Comment

Shit I love Man of Steel and I dig the shit out of the extended BatsvSupes but this was just bad. I honestly can't believe Troy liked it

I'm on my third viewing of the extended cut of BvS and it's working for me way more.

What's helping in terms of SS and what DC Cinematic is doing going further is that I'm starting to see the overall plan.

It's not Marvel, but it doesn't need to be. If they pull it off, it's going to work. But, we won't know until Justice League Part 1 at earliest.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I didn't hate Suicide Squad
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• What I'm seeing as the overall plan is an incredibly loose adaptation of the Legends story event as the genesis of their Phase 1.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• doesn't change the fact that this movie was fucking terrible.

Comment

• also, all of our thoughts are now up in the new BDR episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            What I'm seeing as the overall plan is an incredibly loose adaptation of the Legends story event as the genesis of their Phase 1.
                            Yeah, you're right, now that you mention it, I can see this.

I hope they can fix things going forward. I want to love these movies, there's pieces I like so far. I probably have unfair high hopes for Wonder Woman.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

doesn't change the fact that this movie was fucking terrible.

The movie wasn't terrible. It wasn't great, but it's not terrible. All and all, the DC Cinematic movies are improving. Very fucking slowly, but they are where Marvel was around 2003/2004. Their only crime is getting a late start. Well, that and Man of Steel.

Comment

• Still, the movie had a potentially as bad as Man of Steel scene that the shitty editing kept from happening.

The moment between
                                  Spoiler: SPOILERS 
                                Deadshot, Deadshot's kid and Batman is so tonally fucked that it borders on insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X