No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked all of the DC trailers today, ESPECIALLY Wonder Woman. But the BvS trailers kind of burned me so I guess I'll be cautiously optimistic.

And with the 3,748th Suicide Squad trailer, have we seen the whole movie now?

Comment

• They showed TWO Suicide Squad trailers before Lights Out today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        They showed TWO Suicide Squad trailers before Lights Out today.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          WHY SO SERIOUS

But yes. They did.

Comment

• Lego Batman is going to be fucking hysterical.

"Does Batman live in Bruce Wayne’s Batman?”

“No, Bruce Wayne lives in Batman’s attic,”
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I laughed a lot at the Lego Batman trailer.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Kiersey Clemons cast as Iris West for the films.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Reviews are out for SS.

Kinda bummed that the Joker is only in it for like 10-15 mins and everyone seems to say "yep, he's in it but that's about it" especially with all of the hype around Leto and his "process".
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Reviews are out for SS.

Kinda bummed that the Joker is only in it for like 10-15 mins and everyone seems to say "yep, he's in it but that's about it" especially with all of the hype around Leto and his "process".

The Joker is slightly in it more than Wonder Woman was in BVS. The only truly bad thing about SS is the villain misbalance and the main one being lame.

For the DC Films, that's pretty fucking exemplary. My review will go up later this week, as I'm in the middle of the Barbara Gordon write-up elsewhere and holding back my distaste for the Killing Joke animated flick.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• annoyed that I can't rent Killing Joke on demand yet. I refuse to buy it but I do want to see it.

Comment

annoyed that I can't rent Killing Joke on demand yet. I refuse to buy it but I do want to see it.

I'm going to Target tonight to grab it. $17 and you get a steelbook. While working on the giant Barbara Gordon piece, I think I found what the creative team wanted to do in the movie and just fucking faceplanted on.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• based on the trailer (with that terrible animation) I refuse to buy it, however I do want to see it if only for Hamill and Conroy together one last time.

Comment

• Bootleg that shit.

Comment

based on the trailer (with that terrible animation) I refuse to buy it, however I do want to see it if only for Hamill and Conroy together one last time.
                              No worries, they'll be back in Justice League Action.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l_rM3rAJsTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                No worries, they'll be back in Justice League Action.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l_rM3rAJsTY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                                I love that they're going to have Space Cabbie as a character.

Comment

Working...
                                X