No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with Rob that the extended BvS is actually pretty solid. The whole Martha thing doesn't work, but most of my other complaints are addressed with the additional footage.

Never saw SS. I'll watch the extended cut if the reviews are good.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Power Rangers looks on point
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For a swimmer, that outfit is ridiculously impractical. Too much drag.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Give it to me now.

http://youtu.be/1Q8fG0TtVAY

Adding the WW theme from BvS at the end is a bit jarring but I get why they did it.

Comment

• That WW theme is the best though.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That is true but it didn't really go with the rest of the music. I watched it again and it played a little better, I guess. I really like it, though. Looks like there will be some decent action and some humor, too.
                Last edited by gravedigger; 11-03-2016, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  That WW theme is the best though.
                  That has grown on me to the point that it sends shivers down my spine. It's perfection.

Comment

• I hope these Wonder Woman trailers aren't lying to me. Looks like we might get a good DC movie finally.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, that WW theme is the best thing to come from the DC universe shit so far. It's so good.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rGQUKzSDhrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That is my more anticipated DC movie at the moment. Can't wait.

Comment

• Ciaran Hinds is Steppenwolf.

Holy fuck this is amazing casting.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That Lego Batman trailer is so good. Might this end up being the best Batmovie?

Comment

• That Justice League Dark animated movie looks like balls. Their new animation style they've used for the last few years is fucking TERRIBLE.

Also, GIVE BATMAN A REST ALREADY. fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X