BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooooh
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      It looked like Yuga Khan to me. Aka Darkseid's dad.
      Heh, was about to post this. Saw someone else mention it on twitter. You're right, it looks way more like Yuga Khan.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga_Khan
        nice.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Does that flick happen prior to this movie then?

Well, that's just it.

It happens prior, immediately after and 3 months after.

It takes place over a stretch.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

It's leading me to believe that a lot of the current Darkseid War storyline is Geoff Johns establishing shit in continuity before it shows up onscreen.

Hence, why we're a month or two away from learning Joker's real name in the comics.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Hence, why we're a month or two away from learning Joker's real name in the comics.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Wait, for reals? Wasn't the best part is that since there wasn't one known background story they could play around with it?

Comment

what bothers me more after spending time reflecting is
                    Spoiler: spoilers! 
                  the dream sequence with Flash. If that was NOT a dream then oh man it would have meant something and AWESOME and would have built the world a bit better but because it was a dream it mostly means nothing
                  unless they retcon it somehow OR it changes in the extended cut.
                  but then even weirder is someone reminded me that after he wakes up for the second time, the papers that were flying around his head in the dream were still doing it in real life.

OH MAN I WANT TO SEE THIS EXTENDED CUT SO BAD

Comment

The line that Bats says about the Joker made it seem like he's dead in this flick.

Spoiler: SS Spoilers 

Based on what I've been lead to believe:

Joker runs gang.
                    Joker goes to jail.
                    Joker recruits Harley Quinn.
                    Joker dunks her at Axis Chemicals.
                    Joker and Harley start crime spree.
                    Bats stops them.
                    Harley goes to Arkham with Joker seemingly killed.
                    Joker not dead. Just being held Sean Connery in the Rock style by the Government.
                    Joker used to make Harley mind on mission to stop Enchantress and other threat.

-Fin

Comment

• not Arkham, Belle Reve.

Saying Arkham anymore is a knee jerk response.

Comment

• I also need a gif of Bats smashing Supes over the head with the toilet tank.

Comment

It's leading me to believe that a lot of the current Darkseid War storyline is Geoff Johns establishing shit in continuity before it shows up onscreen.

I'm way behind on New 52 trades.

Joker's name will probably be Kram Llimah or Thaeh Regdel. He'll be revealed to be a New God.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It's Jack Napier. Why is this news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              My issue with that Flash dream sequence was that I couldn't understand a fucking thing that was said...it was all LIGHT FLICKER NOISE NOISE LIGHT NOISE BLARGLE BLARGLE LIGHT done. What in the name of fuck did I just see?
                              He was telling Bruce that Lois is the key and when Bruce looked confused Flash said "oh no, I'm too early. I missed it. It's Lois. You need Lois to stop him, etc.". I didn't notice the papers still flying but, yeah, making it look like a dream took a lot of impact from the moment.

This movie is a mess. So many dropped leads and non sequiturs. Maybe the goal was to get me interested in the R-rated cut? Because I NEED to see if this shit makes sense somehow. like, will they SHOW the long con Lex ran on ol' Scoot or will it be left as a throwaway line to Superman?

Comment

• I want the Injustice shit to play out in the movie. Just have Superman punch right through The Joker and shit. That's the world Zack wants to play in, so just DO IT.

Comment

Working...
                                X