BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Who are these people that love fucking Jimmy Olsen? Seriously. Who gives a fuck about that guy?
    Now this can't happen.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• hahaha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's probably the bowtie. BDR folk hate on bowties up in this piece.

All this Jimmy Olsen love reminded me of Kevin Smith's planned take, with Affleck as Superman and Jason Mewes as Jimmy Olsen.

Comment

• I'm glad we all agree on Scoot. For a while I thought I was trying to actually justify something that wasn't there just to make it seem more coherent. I don't know if that's a compliment.

Comment

• In Boston. I had nothing to do so I saw it again last night. The problems with the script and story are still there, but it played much better aver all. I was more entertained.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Lois is da keeeeeeeeey!
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• For someone who hated the film, you sure do talk about it constantly online Jamie haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• SPOILERS to follow

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Gal did good with Wonder Woman as well, and her theme was the best best of the whole movie.

Every time they showed that fucking WW2 photo of Wonder Woman, or when she showed up in the climax and that fucking.. stupid.. corny ass electric guitar theme started playing I wished I was anywhere but in the theatre watching this shit. I'm in shock from reading that you liked it that much because it was actually taking me out of the film from thinking how much I hated it. If they play it on the WW trailer I'm skipping that film entirely. How did Batman get her email address BTW?

The only thing worse was the videos she watched of all the Justice League people. That's the BEST they could come up with to tease the team? Flash blurring for one second in a convenience store? Aquaman punching a camera? Cyborg.. I don't even know, all I know is I somehow give less of a fuck about the Justice League than I did before watching this, which is not really the desired effect

Batfleck was cool though, if you hit your head enough times to forget the "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME??!!" stuff
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• BEST LINE IN THE MOVIE.

Comment

For someone who hated the film, you sure do talk about it constantly online Jamie haha.
                      Kinda incredible a studio allowed a film like this to get made. Not in a good way like Gods of Egypt.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

BEST LINE IN THE MOVIE.
                        I haven't seen it yet but I'm inclined to believe Rob is right on this one guys.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's so fucking funny and PLAYED SO SERIOUSLY.

I wish there was a screener out so I could get that line as my IM notification

Comment

• Trejo, he had the email address because HES THE WORLDS GREATEST DETECTIVE.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Trejo, he had the email address because HES THE WORLDS GREATEST DETECTIVE.
                              Yet it took him how long of investigating the 'white Portuguese' until he found a giant boat owned by a evil billionaire with the same name?
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

It's so fucking funny and PLAYED SO SERIOUSLY.

I wish there was a screener out so I could get that line as my IM notification

There is.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X